A Project Management Certification that offers a certification training and examination program fully online.
The same material for the PPM certification course prepares candidates for the PMP Certification exam as well.
The difference with the PPM certification is that the exam is more directly from the PMBOK, and does not contain exam language tricks.
• People have the project management capabilities but are unable to pass the PMP exam due to exam language tricks.
• People who have experience in project management but it is not enough to apply for PMP.
• People who are looking to enter the field of project management and want to get certified to prove their capabilities.
• People who want to prepare for the PMP/ PMI exams, and get certified as a project manager at the same time.
• Get an opportunity to become certified without putting around 200 hours of studying after the PMP course.
• No exam language tricks.
• Tests your actual practical knowledge in Project Management.
• The exam is %100 online.
• No re-examination fees.
• Become internationally accredited Project Manager.
Certificate by Simulation Powered Learning – USA.
In partnership with Case In Point Consulting
Internationally accredited by CPD Standards – UK.
• Fulfill the mandatory training requirement for the PMP exam.
• Earn continuing education credit for those who have already earned their certification.
• A PMP builds the skills needed to succeed as a project manager.
• Opens new doors for those with the certification in this first course in our PMP learning path.
• Help you understand if earning a P M. P is right for you by looking at the benefits it offers and what industries and sectors it’s best suited for.
3. The Role of The Project Manager
4. Project Initiation
5. Scope Planning Processes
6. Schedule Planning Processes
7. Cost, Quality, HR & Communication Planning Processes
8. Risk Planning Processes
9. Procurement & Stakeholder Planning Process
10. Project Executing Processes
11. Project Monitoring & Controlling Process Group
12. Closing Process Group
13. Agile Approach
14. Important PMI Concepts
A certified ExO (Exponential Organization) Consultant with a passion to help clients breakthrough and transform into higher levels of performance, His +30 years of experience in Organizational Development includes consulting and coaching for companies worldwide. His clients range from Fortune 100 companies to SMEs and startups. He has also worked with NGOs and semi-governmental agencies.