• If you have over 30 months of experience in project management and are looking to get internationally certified.
• If you are looking to advance your career in Project management.
• If you are looking for a way to differentiate yourself to employers.
• Pass the PMP exam from on very first try.
• Earn PDUs/contact hours
• Learn how to pass the exam from certified PMP Ammar Mango with over 30 years of experience in consulting and training for organizations world-wide including Fortune 100 companies
Certificate of completion
• Fulfill the mandatory training requirement for the PMP exam
• Earn continuing education credit for those who have already earned their certification
• A PMP builds the skills needed to succeed as a project manager
• Opens new doors for those with the certification in this first course in our PMP learning path
• Help you understand if earning a P M. P is right for you by looking at the benefits it offers and what industries and sectors it’s best suited for
3. The Role of The Project Manager
4. Project Initiation
5. Scope Planning Processes
6. Schedule Planning Processes
7. Cost, Quality, HR & Communication Planning
8. Risk Planning Processes
9. Procurement & Stakeholder Planning Process
10. Project Executing Processes
11. Project Monitoring & Controlling Process Group
12. Closing Process Group
13. Agile Approach
14. Important PMI Concepts
15. Important – How to prepare for the PMP Exam
A certified ExO (Exponential Organization) Consultant with a passion to help clients breakthrough and transform into higher levels of performance, His +30 years of experience in Organizational Development includes consulting and coaching for companies worldwide. His clients range from Fortune 100 companies to SMEs and startups. He has also worked with NGOs and semi-governmental agencies.