Certified Program Management Professional (PgMP) is the next logical step for PMPs interested in an executive level career advancement.
• The Program Management Professional (PgMP)® is a visible sign of your advanced experience and skill and gives you a distinct advantage in employment and promotion.
• This course provides you with the knowhow needed to pass the PgMP-PMI exam and earn PDUs/Contact hours
• Project Managers looking to take the next step in their careers.
• Program managers with proven competence to manage many projects and direct complex activities that extend various functions and cultures to align results with the organizational goals.
• People who have 6,000 hours of project management experience and 10,500 hours of program management experience if you are a secondary degree holder.
• Pass the PgMP exam on the very first try.
• Earn PDUs/contact hours.
• Learn how to pass the exam from certified PgMP Ammar Mango with over 30 years of experience in consulting and training for organizations world-wide including Fortune 100 companies.
Certificate issued by Case In Point Consulting.
Experts in boosting performance fast for both companies and individuals.
Trainers with over 25 years of experience coaching and training.
Over 7K individuals trained and certified world-wide.
• Natural Progression.
• Competitive Differentiator.
• Career Growth.
• Pass the PgMP exam.
• Identifying Your Objectives.
• Planning your program.
• Engaging your stakeholders.
• Governing your program.
• Executing your program successfully.
• Sustaining your program’s benefits after delivery.
• Recognizing best practices in risk management.
1. Why Become Certified PgMP.
2. Handbook-PgMP Overview.
4. Program Management Performance Domains.
5. Program Strategy Alignment.
6. Program Benefits Management.
7. Program Stakeholder Engagement.
8. Program Governance.
9. Program Lifecycle Management.
10. Supporting Processes.
A certified ExO (Exponential Organization) Consultant with a passion to help clients breakthrough and transform into higher levels of performance, His +30 years of experience in Organizational Development includes consulting and coaching for companies worldwide. His clients range from Fortune 100 companies to SMEs and startups. He has also worked with NGOs and semi-governmental agencies.